CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order any time prior to its shipment.
- Registered customers can check the order details by clicking on “My Account” and then clicking on Orders
- This tab will show you all your existing orders with order status and actions
- Click on “Cancel Order” next to your Order Id that you wish to cancel
- We will cancel your order without any further delay.
- Once the order is cancelled, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email ID.
How long will it take to process a cancellation request?
Once we receive a cancellation request, it will take maximum 48 hours to cancel the order. You will be notified of the same.
In case your order has been “Shipped”, we may not be able to cancel your order.
If you opt for store credit as a refund, it will take 1-2 working days. You can use the amount for future purchases with us.
If your order is cancelled before shipment then your entire order amount will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction. while we process the refund immediately and notify your bank, it usually takes up to 7-10 business days for your bank to process the refund and the same to reflect in your account. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by us.
Why did ShreeBookSquare cancel my order?
Your order can be cancelled due to any of the below reasons:
- Due to technical issues and pricing error.
- Non-availability of the product(s).
- Payment problem identified
Can I add items and combine orders after I have placed an order?
We currently do not allow the facility of adding or combining orders once they have been placed.
How will I know that my order is cancelled?
You shall receive an automated e-mail once the order is cancelled. You can also check the Cancellation status by visiting “My order” segment under “My account” section. Usually, it takes upto 48 hours to process cancellation.
I want to return a faulty/damaged product, how do I proceed?
Please follow the below mentioned steps :
- Please Log in to your account and then click on ” My Account ” , then click on ” Orders ” and then click on ” Order Id ” that you wish to return.
- Raise Return request by click on “Return Order ” .
- Now click clear images of the product showing damages.
- Email us the images at email@example.com
- Book Front Image
- book Back Image
- book cover Image
- Damage pages
- Explain the exact detail of the damage/defect and the status of the package that you received.
- The complaint and the images should be sent to us within 48 hours of the delivery. Failing to do so, we will not be able to serve the claim for you.
- Once the product reaches us, our Quality Analysts will evaluate your returned product to ensure adherence to our Returns Guidelines.
What are ShreeBookSquare’s Returns Guideline?
- ShreeBookSquare Return Policy is implied only where the product have defect or damage. We do not accept returns in case of wrong selection made by customer.
- Customers have to send the product back, The return courier charges incurred by you will be refunded by us into your account. The maximum courier refund amount we can credit into your account in Rs60/-. Hence, please choose the right courier service for returning the product. Incase, the return courier amount is more than Rs60/- , kindly call our customer care support or drop us an e-mail stating the same . we will be happy to help you with same .
- ShreeBookSquare Replacement policy is applicable only on the products “sold by ShreeBookSquare” and not from any other Merchant / Seller or Marketplace.
- ShreeBookSquare is not responsible for any in-transit damages, Customer is solely responsible for the order until it reaches us hence please ensure you send it by a trusted courier and keep all details of the consignment before you hand it over to the courier
- No Cancellation or Return on wrong selection post delivery. All customers are requested to check Publication/Author/Edition before placing order.
- In case of wrong selection of product by the customer, the return request may not be considered post delivery of the product.
ShreeBookSquare customers cannot return any products bought online at Shree Book Square retail store. Also make note that no product bought online is liable for an exchange at Shree Book Square retail outlet.
When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns, which are:
- If the return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Items that are returned without original packaging, freebies or accessories ( like charts, CD’s ).
- If the product is damaged because of use or the product is not in the same condition in which you had received it.
- Products that may/have been tampered or products with missing label.
- Specific Publications like NCERT, Publication Division, Telugu Akademi, NBT
How will I get a refund for the order I cancelled or returned?
- Once the resolution is set for refund, we will soon move ahead with the refund.
- Refund will be done by the same method we received the payment in. In exceptions, we may ask you for the account details.
- You can opt for store credit as well and use the amount for future purchases with us.
I’ve still not received the refund in my bank account. Why?
If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request, then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organisations for the same.
Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn’t happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will gladly help you.
Can I ask for NEFT refund if I paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking?
We are sorry. In case you paid via credit card/debit card/netbanking, the amount will be refunded in the same account as you had made payment from.
Still have Queries ?
For any other queries, please feel free to contact us by dropping an
email at ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” or call us as +91 8142-4242-20