Common Errors : At A Glance
Contains a short, clear and systematic account of grammatical points explained through authentic examples. The book ensures that the students are familiar with problem areas and have a firm grasp of grammatical rules. The grammatical rules have been incorporated and arranged in the book after a thorough analysis of broad spectrum of questions from UPSC (CDS, NDA, CAPF-AC, CISF-AC), BANKING, INSURANCE, Financial Institutions, SSC, RAILWAY and so on. The grammatical points are accompanied by easy to understand examples as well as real questions of competitive examinations. The exercises are graded and provide the students with a wealth of materials for practice. The answer keys with explanatory notes help students check over their answers for mistakes. Cumulative exercises have been given for intensive practice. This book has thus been tailored to best meet the needs of a wide array of students seeking to score high in the tests.
1. Indepth analysis of grammatical points for the common error section of competitive examinations.
2. Tricky approach to locating errors.
3. Dozens of exercises.
4. Answer keys with simple straight and direct explanation.
5. Contents list ensures that students can easily find the point they need.
6. Keeping track of the changing patterns of questions over years.
7. Special section on words confused and misused.
8. Introduction to grammatical terminology at the outset of a chapter.
There are no reviews yet.