GENERAL STUDIES PAPER II 2019
The objective of this revision of General Studies, Paper II has been to make it crisper and exam-oriented by removing redundant content to keep it in sync with the latest exam pattern of General Studies Paper II of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination. The emphasis of the book has shifted to more practice for the aspirants. The text has been meticulously prepared by the authors who have vast experience in this area. Each topic is dealt with separately, with inputs on how to prepare, supported by multiple-choice questions, with answers, for sufficient practice.McGraw-Hill Education?s General Studies: Paper II is based on the prescribed syllabus and pattern of the examination. The latest 2018 question paper along with a detailed strategy on how to prepare for the examination have been added this year to give aspirants a clear direction.
1. Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus of UPSC Paper II, CSAT, and other State Civil Services.
2. Accuracy of content and information with abundance of modular practice sessions
3. Deeper analysis of previous year?s questions and the emerging trends, develop questions and model tests accordingly .
4. Use of simple and lucid language to cater to the needs of students
5. Incorporating feedbacks of all the stakeholders
6. A reliable recipe for success