Indian Art And Culture
Indian Art and Culture is the second edition of the best seller ?Indian Art and Culture? by Nitin Singhania. The book offers comprehensive and latest information covering the broad field of knowledge on Indian art, paintings, music and architecture for the aspirants of the Civil Services Preliminary and Mains examination. Apart from the existing chapters, there are two new chapters and 5 appendices. The existing chapters have been adequately enriched with relevant upgraded information to make them more focused, comprehensive and strictly in line with the syllabus.
1. Covers the entire UPSC (both Prelims and Main) syllabus
2. Excellent Chapterization – Comprises of four sections: Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Culture in India and Appendices that streamline the topics in a logical fashion which is easy to understand and remember.
3. An access to videos offering additional explanation to specific topics available through QR code
4. Systematic arrangement of previous year questions along with practice questions for both prelims and mains after each chapter.
5. Data complemented with illustrations to strengthen retention
6. Addition of Two new chapter and five Appendices to the existing bestselling edition.
i) Coins in Ancient and Medieval India
ii) Indian culture Abroad
7. Key words are highlighted in every chapter
8. Questions from 2016 and 2017 examination also added