Objective English ( For All Competitive Examinations )
McGraw Hill Education proudly presents the sixth edition of Objective English, a popular book with the students and teachers alike. Meant for preparation towards various competitive examinations, this book has been thoroughly revised, new chapters added and previous year questions of various examinations have been answered for the benefit of the students. It contains a short, clear and systematic account of grammatical aspects and are explained through authentic examples. The book ensures that the students become familiar with their problem areas and then work on them to get a firm grasp on the subject. The grammatical rules have been incorporated and arranged in the book after a thorough analysis of broad spectrum of questions from UPSC (CDS, NDA, CAPF-AC, CISF-AC), Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railway and so on. The exercises are graded and provide the students with a wealth of materials for practice. The answer keys with explanatory notes help students check over their answers for mistakes. Cumulative exercises have been given for intensive practice.
1. Divided into three sections
– Section 1: Concepts
– Section 2: Practice Test Papers
– Section 3: Previous Years Papers
2. Systematically introduced concepts, followed by detailed guidelines of use. Each rule is followed by examples, depicting its usage. Emphasis has also been placed on explaining troublesome grammatical aspects and on showing how to avoid typical mistakes with a certain usage.
3. Contents list ensures that students can easily find the point they need.
4. Numerous Objective Type Questions, with their solutions.
5. The exercises for practice are adequate, simple, varied, well selected and carefully graded.
6. Answer keys with simple straight and direct explanation.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.