Objective Indian And World Geography
Put together by our best-selling author Majid Husain (Indian and World Geography, Geography of India), this book presents a unique collection of high-quality objective-type questions on basic concepts of geography and applied geography which includes emerging disciplines like Ecology, Biodiversity, Environment, etc. These questions will prove to be of immense assistance to aspirants preparing for the preliminary examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
1. Incorporating latest data obtained from reliable government and non-government sources
2. Divided into three parts ? World Geography, Indian Geography, and Previous Years? Questions
3. Sets of 70 questions with Answer Keys for every topic
4. Two Practice Test Papers at the end of II
5. In-depth coverage of the new topic of Ecology and Climate Change in a new chapter
6. Related questions from GS papers of years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
There are no reviews yet.