English Language & Comprehension English To English
The book has been prepared keeping in view the exam pattern, syllabus, question format and changing trends of various examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. It has three sections: A Core UnitsB Model Test Papers and C Previous Years ?questions Section A is the core unit having 12 chapters on twelve different items that cover the whole gamut of objective English examinations conducted by SSC. At the chapter end exhaustive practice sets have been given for exercise. Section B provides model test papers for practice in exam-like conditions and to evaluate candidates? preparation. Section C provides previous years ?questions of different examinations, their answers, trend analysis, difficulty levels and expected format. Brain storming practice sets have also been given with answers.
1. The book is a combo of theory chapters and practice work papers.
2. There is a special section which works as a question bank.
3. Units have been explained in lucid and reader-friendly style.
4. Tips and techniques have been amply provided. They have been illustrated with figures and diagrams wherever relevant.
5. Examples have been taken from previous years? questions and have been illustrated how the suggested techniques have been applied to solve the questions in a short time.
6. IEI formula for comprehension, KWE technique for sentence fillers, E technique for cloze test, Q L T technique for sentence arrangement, 100 rules for spotting error and sentence improvement are some of immensely useful apps.
7. Brain storming on exhaustive practice sets activate your mind and improve your reasoning power.
8. The chart on question frequency, difficulty level and trend analysis and indicative suggestion are the X factor of the book.
9. The book is the pioneer full-length exclusive book of English language test for SSC in the market.