GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 1 2019
General Studies Paper I, 2019 version is a comprehensive study material with dedicated focus on syllabus prescribed by the UPSC for Preliminary and Main examinations. There are three main attributes of this edition viz. excellent quality, updated data and questions based on structured analysis and emerging trends. Content development by the best in class authors, experienced subject experts and renowned academicians gives it an added advantage for the aspirants. The latest edition can prove to be an asset for the aspirants of the Union and State civil services examinations in particular and academician, researchers and authors including those with an abiding passion for the domain in general. 2019 edition of the book has the potential to become a stellar product
1. Comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of UPSC, and State Civil Services.
2. Accuracy of data and information sourced from credible and authentic sources such as India Year Book 2018, Economic Survey 2017, Annual Budget 2018, important journals such as Yojana and Kurukshetra magazines, dailies such as ?The Hindu? and ?The Economic Times? etc. including online sources.
3. Deeper analysis of previous year?s questions with repository of practice sessions designed and developed on emerging trends.
4. Use of simple and lucid language to cater to the needs of students of Hindi backgrounds.
5. A reliable recipe for success
6. Specific Inclusions this Year:
7. Most reliable content developed by galaxy of experienced and excellent authors
8. Major transformational changes and innovative administrative reforms and policy decision-making
9. Important summits, events, facts and figures with analysis and global as well as regional implications
10. Credibility and authenticity of data sourced from government publications and websites, Year Book, Economic Survey, Annual Budget etc. including dailies and reliable online sources.
11. Standard questions with matching techniques based on the emerging trends
12. Sufficient practice sessions for self-evaluation and gaining an added advantage